PEOPLE GENERALLY CALL ME "THE STEED" MY FIRST NAME IS PRACTICALLY REDUNDANT, I HAVE ACCEPTED THIS GRACIOUSLY.
YOU CAN CALL ME ABIGAIL, ABI, AB, STEEDO OR THE STEED OR ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED.
SO THIS is the part where I have to dish the dirt on myself,
It was going to be ten things you don't know about me, turns out there are some things I'm still discovering about myself so who's counting!
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME IS THAT I LOVE DOGS, I LOVE ALL DOGS AND ALL DOGS MUST LOVE ME.
I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT MY LOVE FOR DOGS AND ALL OTHER FURRY CREATURES.
1. I am obsessively compulsively early for everything, if something happens that makes me late then I obsess about it for ages afterwards.
2. If we meet up and my hair is blonde, it'll probably be a different colour by the time I come to your wedding. I'm addicted to dyeing my hair.
I was brunette when I wrote this, now I'm blonde, you get the general idea
3. I cannot reverse park. I'll drive around in circles and pretend to look lost rather than try and reverse into a space.
4. I love wearing Birkenstocks, if it were socially acceptable I'd wear them with socks in the winter.
(I lied, I do sometimes wear them with socks in the winter, but only to the corner shop,
Ethel, aged 85, does not have any fashion expectations of me in there)
5. I have terrible fitness fads, I currently have a treadmill in my room that is doubling as a clothes hanger.
(I have actually moved the clothes now, I just need to plug it in. Baby steps.)
MAJOR UPDATE: I am now running between 5/6 miles a day, outside, IN PUBLIC, I'm winning at life. Treadmill is now back to being a clothes hanger.
6. I'm a complete movie and TV buff, except soap operas, I have never watched a single episode of Eastenders.